Exciting news, folks: the brand new community cookbook “FREEZER COOKING FOR THE PALEO AIP” has just been released!
“Loving it!” It was the very first thought I had about this e-book. Indeed, the Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP is beautifully designed, with gorgeous pictures and mouth-watering recipes. This book was made possible thanks to the collaborative efforts of 30 amazing bloggers and wonderful editing by my dear friend, Jaime Lubich Hartman.
Why did we come up with this book? Few of us have time to cook from scratch every day, but convenience foods are rarely an option if you have an autoimmune condition. Our aim in creating this collaborative project was to not only make it easier for you to follow the AIP by utilizing your freezer, but also to make food fun and delicious! Imagine arriving from work, tired after a long day, grabbing the prepped meal from the freezer, heating it up and, voilà, the delicious dinner is ready in no time! But what if you don’t have a frozen meal but only a few frozen ingredients in the freezer? We’ ve got you covered on this one as well! As a proud contributor of four recipes, two of which are exclusive to the e-book, I’ve developed recipes that can be easily prepared from frozen ingredients. And a few of my fellow bloggers followed the same principle: after all, the convenience does matter!
WHAT WILL YOU FIND INSIDE THE FREEZER COOKING FOR THE PALEO AIP?
- There’s a concise but thorough explanation of the autoimmune protocol, which will be useful to those who are new to the healing diet.
- All of the recipes included in the book meet strict AIP guidelines.
- Over 120 recipes, developed by 30 devoted paleo and AIP bloggers, with over 70 of the recipes exclusive to the e-book!
- All recipes include directions for packaging, freezing, storing, and serving.
- There are eight categories of recipes, including: building blocks, breakfast, appetizers and snacks, soups and stews, casseroles and other one dish meals, main dishes, side dishes and of course desserts! All these recipes are freezer friendly and can be stored for you to enjoy later on.
- Wealth of practical information, such as how to plan a weekly meal, how to build a freezer stash and so much more!
To make your appetite and curiosity going, have a sneak peek at one of the recipes that I’ve developed and contributed to the e-book. Yes, guys, you can enjoy sorbet in salad! As weird as it may sound, it is amazingly delicious! Aren’t you intrigued yet?
If your answer is ” YES!”, you can GAIN ACCESS to all the deliciousness found in the book by pressing the button below.
To celebrate the launch of this collaborative project, we turned to some of our favorite businesses and service providers to contribute some cool prizes and help us spread the word. Thanks to their generosity, 14 lucky randomly selected people will be winners! All you have to do to enter the giveaway is answer the question “Where did you hear about this e-book?”
You can access the giveaway by clicking here and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Good luck!